Our application procedure of quality bedliners has been refined over the years and includes the following step-by-step process:
- The bed is wiped down with wax and grease remover to clean any substances that may stop the liner from adhering.
- The tailgate and hardware such as tie downs and tailgate bolts are removed (where possible).
- A special “wire cutting” tape is applied to all edges where the liner will be trimmed.
- Paper and plastic film are used to mask all areas of the truck that are not to be sprayed.
- All surfaces to be sprayed are power sanded to ensure permanent adhesion.
- The edges are hand sanded to avoid damaging the paint beyond the liner.
- All the dust from sanding is blown off the bed.
- The liner is sprayed into the bed and onto the tailgate by a trained applicator.
- The liner is thoroughly inspected before the masking is removed.
- The edge wires are pulled up through the coating to produce clean edges.
- The rest of the masking is removed.
- All hardware and the tailgate are replaced.
Contact us today to get started with your new bed liner!